MIXPLANT ECO is a range of closed-cycle processing plants for mixing, pasteurisation, homogenisation and cooling of ice cream mix.
MIXPLANT ECO plants are available with capacities from 300 to 1 200 litres of mix per hour.
A specially designed 3 stages PHE allows hot mixes to be cooled by milk or water inlet. The milk /water entering at +4/+14°C in the plate is heated by hot mix up to 55°C. This system allows a
recovery up to 40% or electric power / gas / water.
The lines are tailored to individual requirements of each client and assembled with components of world leading manufacturers.The standard lines are completed with :
- Mixing tank (2 pcs), double speed stirrer,
- temperature indication Mix
- Centrifugal pump to deliver the mix to the homogenizer
- Plate heat exchanger at 2 sections
- High pressure Homogenizer with working pressure 250 bar, single stage
- Control panel with all electricals, temperature display, liter counter
- Boiler to supply hot water for the pasteurizing section of plate heat exchanger
The hot water can be prepared through electricity / gas or steam boiler.
A wide range of accessories is availalbe, such as various levels of automation, automatic milk counter, special heat exchanger for fruits.
PLC 7" colour touch screen available as optional.
For larger production output MIXPLANT HTST is available.
Production liters per hour
|Pastereurizing system||Homogenenizing pressure||Pasteurizing temperature||
|Intermediate cooling||Final cooling|
|Mixplant 300 ECO||300||Batch-ECO||250 BAR||+85C||manual or PLC||7,4||Gas or electrical||Water +25C||Chilled water|
|Mixplant 600 ECO||3600||Batch-ECO||250 BAR||+85C||manual or PLC||9,8||Gas or electrical||Water +25C||Chilled water|
|Mixplant 1200 ECO||1200||Batch-ECO||250 BAR||+85C||manual or PLC||16,5||Gas or Steam||Water +25C||Chilled water|