Matrix ST Spiral Tunnel is a system designed for small and medium factories, suitable for cooling and deep-freezing of ice cream, confectionery products, bread, pizzas and food in general.
ST tunnels are designed and built according individual requirements of each customer in order to optimise performance.
One or two evaporators, optimises the refrigerating system and guarantees perfect ventilation inside the room.
One or two spirals, to ensure the required hardening time for each product
One or two compressors, made by BITZER, with a wide range of gas options
Handling by means of a central drum that moves the belt, which has already been placed under tension by a motor reducer, when it turns
Loading and outlet conveyors separate from the main structure of the spyral, to avoid thermal stress to the main spiral of the tunnel
Modulating belt made of certified plastic material, which is suitable for the type of treatment to carry out, it enables direct contact with loose and packaged foods;
• low friction coefficient, elevated resistance to wear and tear and traction ensure greater reliability and durability over time;
• all moving surfaces and other profiles in contact with the belt are made in high-density molecular polyethylene;
• the joining hinges, designed for the passage of detergents, guarantee superior levels of sanitation to standard ones;
• the belt surfaces are non-stick to allow perfect detachment of the product and residues during cleaning;
• the design is developed to eliminate/reduce marking of treated products.
Spiral structure is made of stainless steel with special techniques to ensure maximum sanitisation during washing.
The chambers may be furnished with different degrees of isolation and with particular technical techniques according to the operating temperature and conditions of installation.
Control panel which enables the adjustment of belt speed, ventilation, refrigerating system parameters.